Welcome to the Furniture Place web-site. Please review the following basic online purchase return policies.
Drop Delivery Service
- Please inspect all boxes and merchandise before signing “received in good condition”. If you happen to receive a box that has damage, please refuse the delivery and take pictures of the damage and contact customer service right away. If claims department approves your claim, a replacement will be sent out to you.
- In the event of damaged or defective merchandise which is our responsibility, the seller will, at their option, choose to repair or replace to correct the damage or defect. Product must be in original packaging. Any item returned not in original packing or has signs of attempted, partial or full assembly will be rejected.
- Once the customer has received the product and signed that is was received in good condition, there will be no returns. Product may be exchanged only with company approval. Customer is responsible for all shipping charges including return shipping and redelivery of merchandise. No refunds will be given.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the product(s) purchased will fit into the desired room. Any charges incurred in transportation or delivery for returned items will be the customer’s responsibility.
- Once the customer has signed that they received product in good condition, that merchandise is no longer available for return or exchange and all claims will be immediately rejected.
- Obtain assembly instructions prior to leaving. If you have questions, please call tech support for assistance.
- Customer is responsible for all assembly. We are not responsible for assembly or any damages incurred to product due to incorrectly assembled merchandise or any mishandling of the product while in possession of the customer. Any claims submitted due to these issues will be immediately rejected. There are no returns or exchanges for any of the abovementioned instances.
White Glove Service (Additional fees apply)
- We regret the shipping company cannot schedule specific times for delivery. However, you will be contacted the morning of the day of delivery to inform you of the approximate time.
- To change a shipping schedule, you must call a minimum of 72 hours prior to the scheduled date. Please allow up to one week for rescheduling.
- Please check to ensure the delivery address, phone number and directions are correct on the invoice.
- An adult over the age of 18 must be on hand with a copy of the invoice to sign for the delivery.
- Please ensure that the room in which you want the merchandise placed is empty. Please note, due to insurance reasons, we are not authorized to rearrange or move existing personal property.